CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Why do we do what we do

I was reading my friends blog and she was talking about how we as Mom's do funny things sometimes. We get trapped between the grown up world and the world of children. For example, she has started potty training and now feels the need to inform her husband when she has to go potty. Funny! I started to think about this and realized, I to often tell my children when I need to go potty. I tried to think of other things I might do that is not normal adult behavior. I found I often wonder into the bathroom to make sure there are n o toys in the toilet and that it is flushed. I also find I never fill a glass full with water or milk. Usually it is about a quarter full, even for my husband. Do any of you have these Mommy moments where you seem to revert back?

0 comments: