CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Dinner Ideas

OK so my family and I have been sticking to our New Year's resolution to not eat any fast food, and to cook dinner each night! It hasn't been too bad, but I am running out of new meals to try. I know tons of you are great cooks, and I think I have seen some cooking blogs on some of your blogs before too. So, does anyone have any EASY, and yummy dinner ideas for me to try...or even a great cooking blog I can check out? Thanks everyone!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm trying to do better at cooking too Megan. I found some really yummy and easy recipes on the Rhodes Roll website. Google it. The calazones were delicious!

The Ullery Family said...

You can also try the Kraft Food website. We've found a few ideas that the kids love.

Lisa said...

I love allrecipes.com. They have awesome recipes that have reviews. I read the reviews to find out what things need to be adjusted and what recipes are the best. I also love the kraft food website and magazine. Good luck!