CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Pictures

I came across a few pictures recently that I had to post. Our scanner is pretty bad and so I apologize for the poor quality. They were also scanned from copies of the pictures so that may have something to do with it. Anyway, I came across this in this month's Ensign. How fun for you Heidi! Way to be such an example of a cute family!

Here's the next picture. Who's that cutie? My husband is Sarah's cousin and I found this in some of his old mission stuff. What a cute family as well! I can't believe that's little DJ. Was he ever that tiny?



4 comments:

Carpenter Column said...

So I have to tell you all that that picture in the Ensign and the Nursery Manuel of us was taken like 2 years ago. And it's fun cuz many of my relatives are on that same page in the Ensign. My cousin works for the Photography for the church so she calls family members randomly - it's fun.

Megan said...

Heidi that's awesome! Your famous! I want to be famous too! LOL

Megan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

So cute Heidi! You and your family are such a wonderful example to all of us. :)
And wow, who is that skinny girl in the second picture? She is long gone now...