CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Daddy Daughter Dates



Lucy and Gabe went on a Daddy Daughter date a couple of days ago. We started doing these a couple of months ago. I still remember when my dad took me to get a snow cone when I was little. He got yellow and I got red. I will never forget it. The more experiences we have with our kids when they are little and still love us, the better they'll be when they are older and don't! Lucy asked me today if we could switch off every other month with a "Mother-Daughter" date too. She's so cute!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

That is such a great idea. what a lucky little girl. You guys are such wonderful parents.

Megan said...

cute pics! Matt does the date thing too, our kids love it. They haven't ever asked for me though :(
J/K