CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 10, 2008

My little Maxwell says the funniest things

So we are sitting down stairs and playing guess who when all of the sudden he says, "Mom my bum just went woosh." so I said, "Did you fart." he said, "no." I sat there for a minute when he said. "My bum made a sound like Darth Vador." then he procedes to make the Darth Vador sound so that I would know what his fart sounded like. I have not laughed that hard in a long time. He kept making the sounds with his mouth for quite a while. Every time he did, I would start laughing again. I know that story is kind of gross. But I got a kick out of it. Ho Pur, Ho Pur.........

2 comments:

Sarah said...

That is classic! Boys are so funny. I bet you didn't imagine ever having that conversation in your lifetime. :)

kristen said...

No I didn't, that is for sure!