CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Does it matter if the colors mix?

I made Isaac a batch of play dough today. I split the batch into four sections so I could make different colors. After kneading in each of the colors (which took almost twenty minutes) Isaac went to work mixing all the colors together. At first I told him no, but I soon realized that I made it for him and he could do whatever made him happy. It worked out in the end...it occupied him for like fifteen minutes or so. Isn't that always how it goes. :)


I couldn't take a picture fast enough...He had already started mixing.Hey, at least he's happy.
Here is his creation. Maybe it's just me but mixing colors is a big "no no."

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I love it! Isn't it true. We spend tons of time planning these fun things for them and it doesn't always go as we planned. :) I have to admit, I like his creation. Isaac is a cutie! And Kudos to you for making play dough, I would have headed to Wal-mart.

The Ullery Family said...

I hate mixed colors. I have a hard time letting my kids play with it because I start to freak out if I watch. It's getting better though. I've realized that when it's all mixed together then I can simply buy more.