CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 18, 2008

OK...I'LL BE THE FIRST...HERE'S MY STORY!


Oh my sweet boy Cayson! He is trouble....today I walked into the bathroom and found his toothpaste tube sitting on the counter. This isn't unusual, what was unusual was the large amount of toothpaste in the toilet next to the counter and the wet toothbrush on the floor. I walked into the other room and asked him what had happened. He got a huge smile on his face and said, "Mom, I brushed my teeth! I can do it by myself!" GROSS! Luckily the toilets were clean and luckily I have a new toothbrush for him. Let's just say I did a really good toothbrush session on him after that. How do their little minds come up with this stuff?

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh that is so funny! Libby found the toilet yesterday too, hopefully she didn't drink any of the water. :)
Thanks for posting. If you have anyone you want to join just email me their email address and I will send them an invite. We can have up to 100 people. Spread the word!