CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 29, 2008

Don't you wish you could really lock them up sometimes? : )


OK, this is Kiley and Cayson zipped up in our butterfly net. (We were crazy last year and raised Monarch butterflies...this is what the butterflies lived in.) Today Matt got out the net to use for something else. I walked into our front room and they had climbed in and zipped themselves up in it. The only problem was that they couldn't get themselves out of it. I was tempted to leave them in there! JUST KIDDIN!! They were actually having a blast in it and really wanted to stay in it and play, but something about this didn't seem right, so I unzipped it and let them out after a litte bit! Can I say that it was nice while it lasted without sounding like a bad mom!? : )

1 comments:

Sarah said...

I totally would have left them in there! But hey, you are a lot nicer than me.