CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Things I never thought I would say

I think every Mom stops at least once a day and thinks, "I can't believe I just said that!" Usually the words would never be placed together in a sentence. Well lately I have been laughing about all of these. Here are a few of my favorites:

  • The sword does not go in the toilet
  • Pooh is not funny
  • Why are you licking my leg
  • Glue is not chap stick
  • Boys don't wear panties, they wear underwear
  • Girls can't be princes, or Darth Vader
Well there are the ones I can think of at the moment. You notice most of these come when kids are doing something "creative". :) Post things you have said and have a good laugh at yourself. Laughter is the best medicine after all.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I love it, I totally relate to the 'panties-underwear debate'. I love this post. I'm going to think about it today and add some of mine later. :)

harmony said...

Funny! We had the same glue stick/chapstick debate at our house. And pooh is definately not funny. Especially when you have a couple kids in the tub and one of them is wondering what's happening to the water. Yuck!