CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Halloween is coming...

If your house is anything like mine your kids already know what they want to be for Halloween. I think D.J. has known for a couple of months now. Anyway, I was getting my decorations out of the garage and found the box with costumes we have already used. I thought I would post them on here to see if any of you would like to borrow them. Also, if any of you have costumes you would be willing to share post some pictures and help a sister out! If you are interested in any of them leave a comment or email me at sarahbear626@yahoo.com.


Costumes I have:


Ninja: pants, shirt, belt, and hood. (D.J. wore this last year when he was six so it's probably a 6-8)


Superman: cape, belt, and an embleme to pin on shirt. (D.J. wore blue sweats and a blue sweatshirt stuffed with padding for muscles, under the cape and belt. It was so cute)


Buzz lightyear: costume & hood. This is a disney costume size small. Luke wore it when he was 3.


Butterfly: bodysuit, wings, hoodie, & Booties. I think it's size 6-12 months. But Libby wore it last year when she was almost 3 months old and it was a little big. If your interested I'll pull it out again and check the size. I loved it because it was really warm.


Harry Potter: cape, & wand. Libby broke the glasses today. :) This is a kids one size fits all.


Frankenstein: This is just a headband. Luke wore it as a baby with jeans, a white turtleneck, and a denim jacket with the collar turned up. I then just drew little scars on his face. It is my favorite, and soooo easy.


Dracula: Adult size. Cape, Bow tie, and necklace. If you have a husband that hates to dress up like mine this is perfect. It's really easy. Trevor just wore black pants and a white collared shirt with dracula teeth and a little blood coming out of his mouth.


Pirate: Woman's size. Shirt, pants, and hat. Grab an eye patch and jewelry and your set.


Pirate: Men's size. Shirt, pants, headband, and eyepatch.


Fat Tourist: One size fits all. Bodysuit and visor. Trevor wore this with socks and sandles. He also wore binoculars around his neck and I put white makeup on his nose to look like sunscreen. So Funny.



I found a few more...



Dumbo: Size Small (D.J. was 2 when he wore it) I loved this costume. It is really warm.


Hippies: Size Large (adults) What I would give to fit in that costume again, anyway. They both come with shirts(sewn on vests), pants, headbands, and peace sign necklaces.


Horse: Luke wore then when he dressed up like a cowboy. It will fit up to about a 4 year old. Luke loves it. :)

3 comments:

Megan said...

OK Sarah...how did you get all those costumes? LUCKY KIDS!!!

FishinFamily said...

Holy cow! Who needs to go shopping. You've got all the selection a kid could want. :)

Lisa said...

That is such a great idea!