CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

I found an answer...

So after my last post I decided to do a little research and see if I could answer my own question. And did I ever! I found an awesome Conference Packet that you can print off for your kids. I looks like a really fun one. Go to www.livinlifepatinostyle.blogspot.com and leave a comment on the post titled Cute General Conference Packet by email, and she will email you the packet. All you have to do is print it off. Awesome! I also have to tell you how cute this blog is, she has so many fun ideas, it is quickly becoming one of my favorites! I emailed her and told her I was putting her address on here and to expect you all. :) I hope this helps make Conference a little easier to enjoy this weekend.

0 comments: