CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

This is why I hate Sidewalk Chalk...



So, I am new to this blog and I'm really excited. I am a mother of 4 little boys (2 of which are twins as seen in the picture above) I definitely have my hands full and am sure I will be sharing lots of interesting stories about what my boys come up with. I am also looking forward to laughing with you as I read what you are going through.

As you can see, I hate sidewalk chalk. I posted this on my family blog too but I thought it was so funny I'd share it here too. I am banning the stuff from my house! If any of you are in dire need of it, please let me know and I will be happy to give it to you! I can't understand how they always seem to color more on themselves (or anything else) more than the sidewalk! Does it look like they know they are in trouble? What a mess!

7 comments:

Megan said...

I totally know what you mean! My kids LOVE it, and there is no way to avoid the mess. Cute picture!!

Megan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Ooh! Sorry to hear you hate this stuff - I think I really like it because it only takes water to clean it up, not too tough - not like hot sauce all over the hallway. Cute picture, though - your boys are cute!

Sarah said...

We should invent something just as fun and less messy! We'd be rich! :)

Lisa said...

My boys go to town with it too. And it ends up getting tracked through our house from their shoes. I just love the look on their faces, like "What did we do wrong?"

Melinda H. said...

I have four boys also, two of which are twins as well. Chalk is my life saver! It gets them out of the house and busy for a few hours. I just make them undress at the garage door.