CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Are you serious??


Ok, I am having one of those days. It's 12:20pm and we are all still in pj's, uncombed hair, and our house is one big MESS! I don't even care...I woke up feeling that way. So when we woke up and I realized it was going to be that kind of day I decided that I would be an awesome mom today and let my kids eat some left over ghost cake (from our halloween party last night) for breakfast. I thought that they would jump at the chance and that they would think I am the coolest.
So I asked them if they would like to eat some of our spooky cake for breakfast and they both looked at me and said, "No thanks mom...can we have cheerios and yogurt instead?"
WHAT! Are they serious? What kids would choose cheerios over cake? So there we were at the kitchen table...them with their cheerios and me with my cake. Oh well!

3 comments:

Amberly said...

I'd go for the cake too! Silly kids! I guess you have trained them well.

Nicole said...

That is awesome. Isn't that funny when your kids surprise you like that. I LOVE that cake. The candle eyes are great!

Sarah said...

You've just trained them well. :) Oh, I'll try to call Heidi tomorrow and get back to you.